Based in Montana, PFL creates quality, custom prints with a focus on customer service and convenience.
Here’s a bit about the company taken from their website:
- PrintingForLess.com (PFL) is the nation’s first e-commerce commercial printer. Since 1998, we have helped over 125,000 customers, from entrepreneurs to the Fortune 500, implement high-impact print marketing strategies.
- We like to think of ourselves as a one-stop shop for all your printing and mailing needs. Our dedicated in-house customer service teams (real-life people who actually answer their phones) make it their mission to make your print job a success.
- From marketing advice, design services, mailing capabilities and exceptional print quality, we truly handle it all. From the first phone call to the well-protected packaging, we are serious about delivering the best customer experience possible.
- We provide unmatched value, made possible by our high volume and state of the art manufacturing operations, all done with the service that you would expect from a small local print shop.
- “Our whole gig,” says CEO, Andrew Field, “is being easy to do business with.”